Fitness Class Terms And Conditions
We endeavour to give you the best possible service for your money and to help us provide a professional, motivating and enjoyable experience for all of our members. Please read through and understand the terms and conditions. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Payment: All payments are to be made in advance of training sessions and memberships packages. Fitness Formula accepts payment made via credit/debit card (Stripe), cash and bank transfer.
2. Rescheduling a class: We understand that sometimes you may need to reschedule an appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we do stress that if you need to reschedule under 3 hours of the time allotted the session will count in your package (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency).
3. Cancelling or missing a class: If you miss a scheduled class or cancel with less than 3 hours notice more than 3 times, you will be charged for the scheduled training session (except under special circumstances or in case of emergency). It is under our discretion to issue a strike for these offences.
4. Nutrition Plans: These are made in the best interest for you as the client. Fitness Formula do not hold any responsibility if the client does not meet their goals.
5. Trainer cancellation or missing an appointment: In the event of unexpected absence, 6 hours notice will be given to you. In the event of your trainer missing a scheduled appointment, your trainer will credit you with one free training session. If your trainer is absent due to a case of emergency your session will be rescheduled with no penalty.
6. Trainer holidays and absences: Your trainer will provide you with at least 7 days notice for any prolonged trainer absences. Your trainer will discuss alternative training arrangements with members.
7. Health concerns: You must inform your trainer of any relevant injury or illness and will obtain a medical clearance from your GP prior to beginning training if there are any medical concerns.
8. Medical concerns: If you become ill or injured and have been advised by your doctor to temporarily discontinue training, you may freeze any remaining sessions for a period indefinitely.
9. Money back guarantee: If, for any reason you are dissatisfied with your training for any reason you are entitled to a full refund for your membership within 2 weeks of commencing. Also, if an emergency arises that prevents you from continuing with your training permanently then you will be refunded on a pro rata basis for any remaining sessions.
10. Minimum age: All clients undertaking personal training with Body formula must be a minimum of 16 years of age. We will not train individuals who fail to confirm their age.
YOU ACCEPT THIS RISK AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR EXERCISE, TRAINING & THERAPY